Loans to finance research, development and innovation (RDI)
Would you like to develop or launch a new or improved product, process or service?
Would you like to make changes in the production process, manufacture prototypes, etc.?
Who can raise a loan
- Sole traders
- Small and medium-sized enterprises
- Start-up companies
- Large enterprises
You can raise a loan if
- Your planned project includes an investment in new property, plant and equipment or intangible assets and it is aimed at increasing the diversity of production to include additional new or improved products, processes or services.
- Your project is to be implemented in Slovenia, implementation may begin prior to the submission of an application, as long as it has not been completed.
- Your investment will not be implemented in an excluded sector.
The programme facilitates
- Loans ranging from €10,000 to €10,000,000.
- The 100% financing of eligible costs, including VAT.
- A weighted interest rate that comprises a premium on 62.5% of funding from the European Regional Development Fund, which is 0% or in accordance with de minimis aid, and a premium of the provider of a financial instrument at market price on 37.5% of funds.
- A loan repayment period ranging from 3 to 9 years.
- A moratorium on the repayment of principal equal to 1/3 of loan maturity, i.e. 1 to 3 years.
- Monthly instalments.
- No collateral or merely a lien on the subject of financing. Other collateral may be provided for loans in excess of €1 million and a maturity of more than 5 years.
We provide consultancy services and financing
As part of your loan, we will provide funds for intangible assets and property, plant and equipment, through which you will be able to cover eligible costs for the following:
- Increasing the diversity of production to include additional new products or services.
- Significant changes to the entire production process in the existing activity.
- Significant improvements to existing products, processes or services.
- The development of new or improved products, processes or services.
- The manufacture of prototypes, presentations, pilot projects, and the testing and approval of new or improved products, processes or services.
- Planned research or critical investigation aimed at the acquisition of new knowledge and skills for developing new products, processes or services.
Your development partner
Our aim is to support development, research and innovation at your company.
To make the next steps to the achievement of your established objectives easier, the financial intermediary will not charge you a fee for the approval and administration of your loan, but will only charge the cost of a notary in connection with collateral arrangements.
Deadline for submission of application
Until funds have been exhausted.
The deadline for loan drawdown
6 months from the day a loan was approved.
For detailed information regarding the programme, contact your account managers at participating banks.
|email@example.com||t: +386 80 22 65|