Micro-loans for SMEs (SME micro)
Do you need money to cover the costs of your business process, or would you like to invest in property, plant and equipment or intangible fixed assets?
Who can raise a loan
- Sole traders
- Micro or small enterprises
- Start-up companies
You can raise a loan if
- Your loan is intended to cover costs that arose no more than 6 months prior to the submission of your application for financing and no more than 18 months following the approval of financing.
- Your investment will not be implemented in an excluded sector.
Our aim is to make the financing of your daily operations easier.
The programme facilitates
- Loans ranging from €5,000 to €25,000.
- The 100% financing of eligible costs, including VAT.
- A weighted interest rate that comprises a premium on 62.5% of funding from the European Regional Development Fund, which is 0% or in accordance with de minimis aid, and a premium of the provider of a financial instrument at market price on 37.5% of funds.
- A loan repayment period ranging from 2 to 5 years.
- The moratorium on the repayment of principal ranges from 1 to 2 ½ years, i.e. up to ½ of the loan maturity.
- No collateral or merely the entry of a lien on the subject of financing.
We provide consultancy services and financing
As part of your loan, we will provide funds that you will be able to use to cover eligible costs for the following:
- Payments for the purchase of materials.
- Payments for the purchase of merchandise.
- Payments for services.
- Labour costs.
- Investments in property, plant and equipment and intangible fixed assets.
To make the next steps to the achievement of your established objectives easier, the financial intermediary will not charge you a fee for the approval and administration of your loan, but will only charge the cost of a notary in connection with collateral arrangements.
Achieve your established objectives easier, more quickly and more reliably together with us.
Deadline for submission of application
Until funds have been exhausted.
The final deadline for loan drawdown
45 days from the day a loan is approved.
Participating banks and funds
For detailed information regarding the programme, contact your account managers at participating banks and funds.
Primorska hranilnica Vipava
|firstname.lastname@example.org||t: +386 5 366 45 00|
SID bank eases access to commercial bank's financing for SMEs through Fund of funds portfolio guarantees
Small and medium enterprises can from now on receive loans with SID bank’s guarantee in total amount of EUR 100 million directly at participating commercial banks-Nova Ljubljanska banka, Delavska...