What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Browsers offer users full control over the storing of cookies; the user can limit or disable the storing of cookies by making the appropriate settings.
Cookies normally contain:
- the name of the server that sent the cookie,
- the cookie’s lifespan,
- a value which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
Cookies deliver an improved user experience and enable us to collect website usage information.
Cookies by themselves cannot be used to track down the identity of the user, nor is it possible to determine the actual identity of the user through cookies alone.
The types of cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies:
- Group 1: These are the cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of the website and will always be installed on your device. These cookies are set when you interact with the website.
- Group 2: Analytical and functional cookies that allow us to analyse the website traffic. By using this website you agree that the cookies be installed on your device. If you disagree with the installation of cookies, select “I do not agree” and the cookies will not be installed.
- Group 3: Cookies used by our partners, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc. These cookies allow the use of plug-ins and functionalities on the website, which are connected with our partners’ social media and other platforms, as well as to track how you use their services. By using this website you agree to the installation of cookies on your computer. If you disagree with the installation of cookies, select “I do not agree” and the cookies will not be installed. In this case, however, some advanced features on the website might not display or work properly.
If you do not agree with the latter, select “I do not agree”, and the cookies will not be installed. In this case, however, some advanced features on the website might not display or work properly.
The table below shows the cookies used on this website:
|SERVICE||COOKIE NAME (STORAGE PERIOD IN THE BROWSER)||DESCRIPTION|
|Website||has_js||These cookies are essential for the functioning of the website and will always be in place.|
_utma (2 leti)
_utmb (30 min)
_utmc (do konca seje)
_utmz (6 mesecev)
_ga (2 leti)
_gat (10 min)
|These cookies are designed to collect information about the use of the website. They allow us to analyse attendance data to improve the user experience. The data is collected anonymously.
sid_cookiecontrol (3 mesece)
ccNoPopup (3 months)
These cookies are used to store the settings information regarding the cookies used by this website, and are always in place.
|YouTube service cookies||Demographics (6 months)
ACTIVITY (at end of session)
use_hitbox (do konca seje)
PREF (10 years)
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE (8 months)
YSC (at end of session)
|The website features embedded YouTube videos through YouTube's privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click the play button on the video player. YouTube may set a cookie when you press play, but the data will not reveal your identity.|
The cookies are managed by SID - Slovenska izvozna in razvojna banka, d.d.
By choosing "I Agree" or "I Do Not Agree", you can control which types of cookies may be installed on your device by our website. You can change your preferences at any time.
On 24 November 2017, the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology and SID Bank signed a financing agreement, under which the Fund of Funds was created.